13829Re: [ksurf] Re: Please explain "edge harder"

  • KiteBoard@aol.com
    Jun 2, 2000
      In a message dated 00-06-02 08:40:16 EDT, gunnar.helena@... writes:

      << Hmm.. i think it's a more complex problem, >>

      Maybe.

      How much difference can buoyancy make, when all that's touching the water is
      the bottom surface of the board? I'd think surface area would matter more.

      How much difference can width make, if your heels are the same distance from
      the windward edge, & the leeward edge is in the air? (on a wider board) I'd
      think strap placement would matter more - both lateral & logitudinal (further
      forward to dig more rail)

      Mel
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic