13818Re: How many kites does everyone have/use ?

  • chrislee@iafrica.com
    Jun 1 10:59 PM
      --- In kitesurf@egroups.com, rob@g... wrote:
      > --- In kitesurf@egroups.com, KiteBoard@a... wrote:
      > >:
      > >
      > > << By October, when our winds come back, we should have access to
      > the new
      > > double-skin Naishes and Flexi's etc.. >>
      > >
      > > Have you heard something about a proposed production double-skin
      > Naish?
      >

      > Hi Mel,
      >
      > No, I have not heard anything official, but Don mentioned it some
      > time
      > ago. And, just like in windsurfing, you have got to keep pumping
      out
      > new products to keep it interesting for those addicted to the sport.
      >
      > Later,
      > Rob

      I don't think the point is that they must "keep pumping out" new
      products: the fact is that the current equipment is rather primitive
      (if you don't believe me, talk to me in five years time.....) and
      technological advances are chronically needed to make the sport more
      acessible and enjoyable.

      Cheers all

      Chris van Schoor
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic