1359[ksurf] Re: Size of kites <-> size of sails

  • Martin Rothwell
    Feb 3, 1999
      Debra Smith and Paul Watson wrote:

      > Incidentally, have you heard any news concerning planned production or
      > prototype testing
      > of marine kites by the windsurfing sail lofts?

      Hi folks!

      A friend who is one of the top Junior Windsurfers here in the UK and also works
      in a windsurf shop was telling me before Christmas that they had had Robby Naish
      in recently and there is supposed to be a Naish Kite to be launched (he thought
      by March?).

      Does anyone know anything more?