1160[ksurf] Re: Help me please!!!

  • Steve Shapson
    Jan 13, 1999
      Alex wrote: I've knocked a few people off the beach when I come in to
      powered up

      Realllllllllllllllly Alex. Well, I suppose since you're so dangerous and
      can't control your equipment or you sport, kitesurfing may soon be
      banned at more beaches.

      We've seen this happen on beaches where people kite buggy, so all you
      kitesurfers out there should get it together and realize that if people
      get hurt due to someone's inability to watch out for civilians, don't be
      mad when the sport doesn't grow.

      IT"S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO WATCH OUT FOR ALL CIVILIANS.