1158[ksurf] Re: Help me please!!!

  • Raphaël
    Jan 13, 1999
      I never tried Cory's system, so I cannot comment on it as well. I have
      however to agree that the reeling bar is extremely advantageous for all
      kites as you mentioned, it allows you to start even in crowded zone (with
      people or trees).

      As for the rest, I agree that it will be a lot harder to control the Wipika
      than Cory's delta on landing as it does not depower as well.

      F-One, in this optic developed its own kites that are almost flat foils and
      do allow a better control.

      Raphael Baruch
      www.Kitesurf.com