10853[ksurf] Re: Low Wind 7.5 Naish AR5 Report

  • Art Clark
    Mar 1, 2000
      Re: [ksurf] Re: Low Wind 7.5 Naish AR5 Report
      clip..

      What cleat system are you using for the middle line ? I want to make somthing where  I don't need the knote on the end of the middle leader . I want to be able to reach up and adjust it on the fly.

      How about a small pulley with the middle lines connected ,have the middle leader longer  running through the pulley back to bar with some sort of cleat.

      There's some pics of one in the vault:
      http://www.egroups.com/docvault/kitesurf/4%20line%20bar
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic