Re: [Kirsten Andersen Fan Club] Re: National Guard being used as regular army. -too little too late?

  • El Indio
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2002
      Man You hate the Prez, but he is not doing a bad horrid indescribable job by any sense of the words. he is doing alright. AND doing what he feels is best for all and represents everyones view, not just yours. I like that he can comprimise, and get things done. That is why I supported him before, because then when dims stonewall, their stonewalling is apparent and its them who are doing it

      just my thougts

      Aæron Sèamus Mac Duff
      Techihhila (Sioux for I Love You)
      If the way things are is wrong, The Way must change - Herculetus
      You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to - Ronald Reagan
      Venienti Occurrite Morbo (Meet Misfortune as it comes) Persius, The Satires
      Nolite te Bastardes Carborundorum. (Don't let Bastards bring you down) - Vergil, Rome