Patrick Kinsella - County Carlow

  • Nicola
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2003
      Hello,
      This is an update from my earlier posting, as I've discovered
      additional information....

      Patrick Kinsella, son of Patrick Kinsella, was born in 1840 at the
      family property "Rathellen" at Leighlin Bridge in County Carlow. He
      married Jane Hanly in 1862, and migrated to Australia in 1863.

      If anyone has any additional information about these Kinsella's I'd
      love to hear from you.

      Thanking you in anticipation,
      Nicola