Kinsella/Lawlor/Lalor/

  • mapleone1
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2002
      Hi I am looking for a Thomas KInsella supposedly married to a Johanna
      Lawlor(sp) thiswould have been around the late 1700's as 1 of their
      sons can to boston then on to Canada in the 1849

      Any help appreciated

      Cynthia Marie Kinsella
    • Marymoore2000@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 17, 2002
        Hi, Sorry. My Thomas Kinsella married Mary Anne Fitzgerald. Good luck in
        your quest!

        Mary Moore
      • Kinsellajff@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 20, 2002
          Very sorry Cynthia, I am unable to help.
          John Kinsella