Kinsella's from Newfoundland Canada

  • Nad
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2013
      Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me discover which of my Kinsella ancestors came to Newfoundland from Ireland, or whichever place they came to Newfoundland from. My great great grandfather was Joseph Kinsella who was married to Mary Anne Williams. My great grandfather was their son, John Kinsella, who was married to Emma Frizzell. Both of my great grandfathers were born in Ferryland, Newfoundland.