Kinsella Ballysax

  • sarah_russell93
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21 3:41 AM
      I am hoping that someone maybe able to shed some light on my Great Great Grandmother Agnes Kinsella . We have managed to locate her marriage to My G G Grandfather through army records and have just received her marriage certificate . All I know of her birth is she was born in 1853 Ireland.

      Agnes married John Ainsworth on 28 Feb 1876 in Ballysax , John was stationed at the Curragh camp. From the marriage certifcate we know that her father was John Kinsella and one of the witnesses was a Sarah Kinsella , possibly a sister , there was another witness Joseph Parker.

      Any help or information on Agnes would be gratefully received .

      Sarah