Kinsella family

  • Pete
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2010
      Hi all, just joined the site found it by chance,my name is Peter Blake i was born in Dunlaoighre in Co Dublin, i now live in Wales, My Mother was from Dunlaoighre her name was Margaret Kinsella, she had sisters called Maisey and Kathleen,and brothers called Paddy and Johnny. Maisey and Paddy moved to Potters Bar in U.K. and the rest remained in Dublin
      I lost touch with them all after my mum passed away in 1969, i know Paddy had Son,s and stayed in Potters Bar, so the only thing in know of them is that there names are ??Kinsella, just a slight chance someone here might know them
      Thanks Peter.