New to this Group

  • brianfms
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2009
      Hello to all Kinsella group members. I tried to post to this group a while back, but I guess I made a mistake. My name is Brian Kinsella, my father (deceased) was Thomas Aiden Kinsella from near Shinrone in County Offaly, his father was Robert. He moved to Australia after WWII and settled in WA where he met and married my mother. I am amazed at the wide geographical spread of the Kinsella name. I am a Marist Brother and I am currently working in Cambodia. Best wishes to all.