hey fellow Kinsellas!

  • kinsellasrule
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2008
      To all you fellow Kinsellas out there,

      wow! im amazed to find that there are so many kinsellas all over the
      world. and here was me thinking that we were nearly an extinct species!
      As far as i know, there is only me and my family of 2 adults and 11
      children here in Mayo wih the proud name of kinsella. I dont know much
      about my family tree, but i would be very interested in finding out
      about it. I know that my fathers father was from illinoi in America and
      thats were my line of kinsellas came from.
      If there is anyone in illinoi that can give me any information about my
      family footseps, it would be very much appreciated!
      I would also like to know more about the kinsella family tartan.
      thanks you guys,
      kinsellas really are the best

      yours lovingly,
      Eimear
    • danny15boy
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 15, 2008
        Eimear -

        As a starting point visit the Kinsella Homepage at: www.kinsella.org

        You might also enjoy the book we wrote about Kinsella's in Irish
        history. "Clan Kinsellas History of Ireland"

        http://www.amazon.com/Clan-Kinsellas-History-Ireland-Kinsella/dp/0976115719/ref=nosim?tag=kinsellahomepage

        Dan

        --- In kinsella@yahoogroups.com, "kinsellasrule" <kinsellasrule@...>
        wrote:

        > To all you fellow Kinsellas out there,
        >
        > wow! im amazed to find that there are so many kinsellas all over the
        > world. and here was me thinking that we were nearly an extinct species!
        > As far as i know, there is only me and my family of 2 adults and 11
        > children here in Mayo wih the proud name of kinsella. I dont know much
        > about my family tree, but i would be very interested in finding out
        > about it. I know that my fathers father was from illinoi in America and
        > thats were my line of kinsellas came from.
        > If there is anyone in illinoi that can give me any information about my
        > family footseps, it would be very much appreciated!
        > I would also like to know more about the kinsella family tartan.
        > thanks you guys,
        > kinsellas really are the best
        >
        > yours lovingly,
        > Eimear

      • carlene remington
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 16, 2008
          Hi fellow Kinsella. Wish I could help I am still hunting for my Kinsella's

          Thomas  Kinsella  who married a Marie Berthistle born 27 oct 1839 Ireland and died 8 nov 1915 texas. she came over to america on the ship majestic. There children were owen john, thomas J., and william james,  daughters frances louise and sarah ann. My family is from Thomas J..  Thomas J.  married a cora thiell who had a daughter louise who married a Henry London Calder. (havent found henry's or louise's marriage  yet). They had a son James William, my dad.

          carlene calder remington