So. Co. Kilkenny Kinsellas

  • Mautrav@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2008
      Hi all.

      I am new to the list and looking for information on my Kinsella ancestors.
      Here is what I know.

      Michael Kinchellow (birth date and place unkn) my ggggrandfather married
      Mary Walsh (bir date and place unkn). Their children were:
      Bridget (my gggrandmother) - born cir 01 June 1818 -
      place unkn
      Ellen - date and place of birth unknown - no
      other info known
      Robert - date and place of birth unkn - "
      " " "
      Patrick - " " " " " "
      - " " " "
      Mary - " " " " " "
      - " " " "

      Bridget married John Gaule at Mooncoin parish - Co Kilkenny near/on theCo
      Waterford border. The
      sponsors were: James Kinsella ans Ellen Power.

      Their children were: Richard James (my ggrandfather) born Ballyhale, Co.
      Kilkenny 21March 1845
      Elizabeth
      " " " 22 March 1845
      Mary
      " " " 05 March 1843

      Richard, Elizabeth, and Mary emigrated to the US - Chicago approx 1860 -
      1870.

      Thanks for any information you may be able to provide.

      Maureen N

      favorites at AOL Food.