Pictures of Kinsella in Cleveland area

  • danny15boy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2008
      Anyone interested in these pictures? If so please let me know and I
      will put you in contact.

      Dan

      Hello, my curiosity drove me to write to you. My mother's name is
      Jeanne Marie Kinsella and she was from Cleveland, Ohio. Her brother
      was a Bill or William Kinsella. My dear mother is 88 and failing now
      and when I was going through some of her old stuff, I found a box full
      of old, brittle picture albums from the early 1900's full of pictures
      with different Kinsella names written on them. I have no interest in
      them but would love to know if there were any folks that knew they
      were related to this group and might want them.