I'm looking for Katie Kinsella & family from Winnetka, IL

  • Julie Schlossberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      Hi,

      I am looking for an old high school friend of mine, Katie Kinsella, her
      family lived in Winnetka, IL and I went to New Trier high school with her
      from 1991-1995
      I also believe she went to Bates college.
      The family seems to have relocated somewhere and I have not been able to
      find them or her... If anyone has any information please contact me via
      e-mail at jschlossb@...
      I have something that belongs to her family and would very much like to
      return it.
      thank you,
      Julie Schlossberg

      http://shopping.yahoo.com