KINSLER

  • ladywyrrd
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2007
      Hi, I just recently discovered the Kinsler connection to the Kinselas
      and was thrilled. I finally have a good start on my family. I would
      like to find any others who know about the Kinslers in North Eastern
      Tenn. My mother was a Kinsler and there is a huge population of
      Kinslers in the mountains of NE Tenn near Sneedville. Some of the
      names are: Thelma, Roscoe, Lucient, Minnie. If any of you know of
      these people or of any Kinslers near there, please let me know.
      Thanks