Dead end?!

  • Lloyd
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2006
      Hi,

      I'm currently stuck on my family history. Using census records for
      England from 1871 onwards I've been able to deduce my great
      grandfathers family, but now I don't know where to go from here.

      I'd like to get his fathers family and go further back, they are from
      Ireland but I've no idea where from, the census records just say
      Ireland. All I know is that he was born around 1844 and that he
      doesn't appear on the 1861 Census of England that I can see.

      Any help or advice on what to do next?

      - Lloyd
    • john kinsella
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 24, 2006
        Lloyd, Try :- http://scripts.ireland.com/ancestor/browse/counties/rcmaps/wicklowrc.htm

        Lloyd <bladebott@...> wrote: Hi,

        I'm currently stuck on my family history. Using census records for
        England from 1871 onwards I've been able to deduce my great
        grandfathers family, but now I don't know where to go from here.

        I'd like to get his fathers family and go further back, they are from
        Ireland but I've no idea where from, the census records just say
        Ireland. All I know is that he was born around 1844 and that he
        doesn't appear on the 1861 Census of England that I can see.

        Any help or advice on what to do next?

        - Lloyd

        ---------------------------------

      • Lydia
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 24, 2006
          Hi,
          Sorry can't think of anything else as i have come to a standstill myself, have you tried Genes reunited?

          john kinsella <jckinsella@...> wrote:
          Lloyd, Try :- http://scripts.ireland.com/ancestor/browse/counties/rcmaps/wicklowrc.htm

          Lloyd <bladebott@...> wrote: Hi,

          I'm currently stuck on my family history. Using census records for
          England from 1871 onwards I've been able to deduce my great
          grandfathers family, but now I don't know where to go from here.

          I'd like to get his fathers family and go further back, they are from
          Ireland but I've no idea where from, the census records just say
          Ireland. All I know is that he was born around 1844 and that he
          doesn't appear on the 1861 Census of England that I can see.

          Any help or advice on what to do next?

          - Lloyd

          American family home insurance American family home insurance company American family home owner insurance Family histories Multi family home for sale Single family home for sale