Wanted: GEDCOM Files

  • Lloyd
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2005
      Hello I'm trying to put together as much `Kinsella` family ancestory
      as possible and would appreciate if anyone could send me any GEDCOM
      files they have of their family etc to add to my database.

      Hopefully once my web hosting issues are sorted anyone who wants
      access to this database can if they're interested although work has
      just started so it's miniscule but with your help hopefully I can
      build it up.

      Thanks!

      - Lloyd Kinsella