Searching for James Kinsella-Irish Yankee

  • Margaret Ingram
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2005
      Here is the web site I constructed detailing my search
      for information about my great-grandfather.

      http://www.kinsellasearch.com

      I'd be interested in any comments or corrections.

      Margaret Ingram

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Edward Kinsella
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2005
        Great history lesson. Though I don't believe he was a close retelive I believe all Kinsella's are related some way. My grandpa Kinsella came to America in Feb 14 1900, we found his ship manifest in the Ellis Island websight. He had lived in Waterford, Ireland and moved directly to Peoria, Illinois. Lived there his entire life. Another Kinsella - ejrk38@...

        Margaret Ingram <mfingram21234@...> wrote:Here is the web site I constructed detailing my search
        for information about my great-grandfather.

        http://www.kinsellasearch.com

        I'd be interested in any comments or corrections.

        Margaret Ingram

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Family history genealogy Family histories

      • Margaret Ingram
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 10, 2005
          Thanks for your comments. I was surprised to learn
          that your grandfather settled in Peoria, ILL. My
          grandfather on my father's side came from Germany and
          settled in Peoria in 1885. I never knew him but when I
          was a child we made many visits to Peoria to visit my
          grandmother and aunts and uncles.. He was Magnus
          Fischer from Groskrotzenburg am Main.

          I just added a bit of music to my Kinsella site you
          might like to check out. That's my mother's side of
          the family. I did have an Uncle Eddie Kinsella here in
          Baltimore who was James Kinsella's son. My grandmother
          was Annie Theresa.

          Have you been to Waterford? If not, it's a great place
          to visit. I hope to go back to Wicklow and to
          Waterford which is where the Vikings we are descended
          from settled.

          Thanks again.

          --- Edward Kinsella <edward_kinsella2000@...>

          http://mail.yahoo.com