Katherine Kinsella and Patrick Mead

  • Michael Mead
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2005
      Hello, my name is Michael Mead. I just signed up as a new member. My gg grandmother was
      Katherine Kinsella married to Patrick Mead. They both came from County Cork, IE. They
      settled in Cincinnati, Ohio and died in Northern Kentucky. I am trying to find any information
      about them. Thank you.
    • jackk2846@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2005
        Michael, I've checked my files RE Kinsellas that immigrated to Kentucky and
        could find no connection to a Katherine Kinsella and Michael Mead. A James
        Kinsella, born 1821 in Wexford settled there and left many descendants. Many of
        them lived in Meade County by the way.
        Good luck,
        Jack Kinsella

      • Michael Mead
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 17, 2005
          Jack,
          They immigrated to Cincinnati, Ohio. Their last
          residence, according to interment records, was in
          Northern KY, just across the Ohio river from
          Cincinnati. Plus it was Katherine (Katie) Kinsella
          and Patrick Mead. One of their sons was Michael Mead.
          Thanks for looking.
          Michael Mead