Anne or Annie Kinsella

  • macushla2005
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2005
      I am looking for any information on Annie Kinsella. she was born in
      Co. Wexford around 1858. Her parents might have been Thomas and Jane.
      Annie married Michael O'Neill in either NJ or NY prior to 1880.
      Annie died in 1896. Their children were Jenny(Jane), John Joseph,
      James, Sarah and Katherine. John Joseph was my grandfather. Annie
      had relatives in the Rochester, NY area, as my grandfather visited
      them and might have lived with them at some point. I think she is
      connected with the Kinsella family from Gorey, but am not sure. Any
      info would be appreciated.

      Ginny Hanson
    • Justin Rossney
      Message 2 of 5 , May 22, 2005
        Hi Ginny,
        I�m not sure if I can be of any help to you.
        When I looked at your posting it did ring a bell with me, I knew I had
        seen something like the information you were looking for before.
        Eventually I found the link below, looked good although Thomas�s wife
        has the wrong name.
        HYPERLINK
        "http://www.angelfire.com/nj/Hensonfamily/MICHAELONEILL.html"http://www.
        angelfire.com/nj/Hensonfamily/MICHAELONEILL.html but then on further
        reading I saw an email address for HYPERLINK
        "mailto:ghanson@..."ghanson@... I guess that was your
        entry so the info is not new for you but perhaps you can clarify the
        name of the mother for me. Was she Jane or Sarah. I would be happy to
        have another look and see if I can find anything although I would not be
        optimistic. The information is scarce and there are many gaps.
        Justin Rossney

        I am looking for any information on Annie Kinsella. she was born in
        Co. Wexford around 1858. Her parents might have been Thomas and Jane.
        Annie married Michael O'Neill in either NJ or NY prior to 1880.
        Annie died in 1896. Their children were Jenny(Jane), John Joseph,
        James, Sarah and Katherine. John Joseph was my grandfather. Annie
        had relatives in the Rochester, NY area, as my grandfather visited
        them and might have lived with them at some point. I think she is
        connected with the Kinsella family from Gorey, but am not sure. Any
        info would be appreciated.

        Ginny Hanson

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links
        HYPERLINK
        "http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kinsella/"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/k
        insella/

        HYPERLINK
        "mailto:kinsella-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe"kinsell

      • Ginny Hanson
        Message 3 of 5 , May 28, 2005
          Justin:

          thanks for getting back to me. Yes, the angelfire website is mine :)

          I don't know for sure what Annie's mother's name is. It is listed as
          Jane on Annie's death certificate. I know my Annie is related to the
          Gory, County Wexford Kinsellas, but I am not sure where the connection
          is. The mother's name on the death certificate may be wrong, but I
          don't have a clue. Frustrating, but intriguing at the same time. If
          you think you can fit Annie in to a particular Kinsella line I would be
          thrilled.

          Thanks so much.

          Ginny Hanson
        • gypsey1978@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , May 30, 2005
            HI Gilly,

            My name is Mary Kinsella, I currently reside in the northwest of England my
            father Tom Kinsella is related to the Kinsellas still living in Co Wexford.
            I know that he comes from a line with an Anne Kinsella, I will check with him
            and get back to you.

            Kind Regards

            Mary

          • Ginny Hanson
            Message 5 of 5 , May 30, 2005
              Mary:

              Thank you so very much, I would be thrilled to be able to pin down
              exactly which Kinsellas Annie is connected to. I appreciate you making
              the effort to try and sort this all out. I look forward to hearing from
              you.

              Ginny Hanson