info on living members of kinsella clan

  • ask me
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2005
      hello, I am Russell Kinsley of the clan Kinsella and I live in
      washington state at the present. I am interested in any info on
      living family members and any events that might be coming up. If at
      all possible I would like info on our history as there are many
      sources and there is some contradiction on the role of certain
      members of the clan and the formation of our name. I am pleased with
      the web site's informative manner and set-up. I look forward to
      hearing from any and all Kinsella clan members.
    • Edward Kinsella
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2005
        Hello Russell. My name is Ed Kinsella and I to have been doing a family history. I have been ti Ireland (Waterford - Ferrybank) to visit family there. Have gained much info on the family ties but still much is missing. My grandfather settled in Peoria, Illinois (my home also) in 1900 after leaving Ireland and a wife with 3 children, which he sent for later after getting a job with the railroad. Can you relate to any of this ? Love to hear from you. ED

        ask me <illuminati_world_order@...> wrote:

        hello, I am Russell Kinsley of the clan Kinsella and I live in
        washington state at the present. I am interested in any info on
        living family members and any events that might be coming up. If at
        all possible I would like info on our history as there are many
        sources and there is some contradiction on the role of certain
        members of the clan and the formation of our name. I am pleased with
        the web site's informative manner and set-up. I look forward to
        hearing from any and all Kinsella clan members.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT