new member

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2005
      Hi,all,

      Just joined. Name is Ken Kinsella, from Montreal, Canada
    • jackk2846@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2005
        Ken, glad to hear from you. Hey, check out our Kinsella web site and look at
        the details of the new book "Clan Kinsella's History of Ireland" my son, Jim
        and I wrote. You'll love it
        All the best,
        Jack Kinsella

      • Anthony Kinsella
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 5, 2005
          Welcome, My name is Jim,. I live in Northeastern Pa.

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 7, 2005
            Hi Everyone,

            My name is Mary Kinsella and I live in Nortwest England.

          • Marymoore2000@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 8, 2005
              Hi Mary,

              I am looking for information on a Kinsella Family (John and Mary Anne
              (Fitzgerald) who lived in Waterford City in the 1880's.

              Mary