No more classes

  • alexis-sabry617@knightsalwayswin.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18 7:10 AM
      Took me just 2 weeks to get my accredited Masters in this course. Already in
      line for an interview on monday to hopefully get a better position within the
      place I work at. Didn't even have to buy and books, go to any classes, or take
      any exams. Honestly, if anyone here is looking to move up in this world and get
      something like I did I suggest you use the same people I did; here is the
      details 1 801 697 0461
    • nuala-alexander119@xuluplace.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25, 2007
        fully accredited, but after ringing these ppl 1 770-621-2634 they got me setup
        at an international uni and had me my BA in no time.