Big Deal

  • justin_luvin
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 7 3:55 PM
      Okay listen I am a season pass holder at KI and
      YES! they are short of staff that's because all of us
      teens want to work at Abercrombie and other prep
      stores. So what. they will soon get more people after all
      we are there to have fun and not to whien about of
      understaff they are.
    • pgeoffries
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 12 4:17 AM
        Yet another unenlightened season pass holder. The type who goes to a facility where Safety has become an issue beyond definition. Enjoy the Threat, oh ye of little brains.
      • fangsux
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 5, 2001
          Our inept management at PKI is selling the King
          Cobra: <a href=http://www.italintl.com target=new>http://www.italintl.com</a> Perhaps when they get
          fed-up with The Racer or The Beast they'll remove those,
          too. This is an outrage, especially in Ohio where the
          War is Raging! What a waste to spend all that money
          on a paint job two years ago and now dispose of it
          forgetting that it was the first stand-up in the U.S. Who
          cares if it is not the tallest, fastest, etc. It is an
          original with a duplicate only in Toronto. The Virginia
          version is different and severely Painful. No stand-up
          from B&M offers the negative g's quite like it. There
          is Nothing Sacred Anymore.