Re: [kindergarten_treasures_teachers] Unit 3 - Transportation (Write the Room and Stamping Stations)

  • linda sears
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2010
      LOVE the idea!! Do you happen to have one for "Family"--We do a family unit to tie into Thanksgiving and that would be a great new activity. Thought I would ask bdfore trying to invent .
      Thanks

      On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 10:52 PM, Buena K. Kaylor <bkh3613@...> wrote:

      I use D'Nealian too!

      Buena

      Life is. I am. Anything is possible.

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2010
      Hi Amy,

      I used this today while subbing, the kids loved writing the room.  Great activity.  I would love to have the pictures for the Thanksgiving one in color too.  Is there anyway in your spare time that you could do that?  I am subbing again this Friday and again on November 12th so I know I will have time to use them.
      If you have other ideas to share they would be most welcome.
      Oh by the way did I share the "Ii" picture cards for the pocket chart?  I did that activity for short and long "Ii" sort today and the kids liked that one too.  It makes for a nice center later too.
      Thanks a bunch.

      Kathy

      Message 3 of 6 , Nov 2, 2010
        Amy,
        I agree with Kathy!  Your stuff is great!  Thanks for sharing.
        Teresa

        Thanks so much Amy.....this will be a great center.    You and Sheila amaze me with all you can create !    Thanks for being so generous and sharing it.

        ~    Kathy

        --
        Kathy Poulson
        abeachlov@...