Re: [Kierkegaardians] Re: Does Kierkegaard take subjectivity too far?

    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 17, 2011
      Makes sense... thank you too, Jim S.

      Jim R

      On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 5:40 PM, jimstuart46 <jjimstuart@...> wrote:

      Jim R,

      You write:

      << In that case "objective reliability" is the opposite of, not synonymous with, "objective uncertainty." >>

      Yes, I got myself in a muddle, I really meant "the more objective certainty, the more objective reliability; the more objective uncertainty, the less objective reliability".

      For the rest, I think we are pretty much in agreement. In fact in my previous post, I hadn't really meant to disagree with you; rather I just wanted to put the thoughts in my own way.

      Thank you for the discussion.

      jim_the_aesthete