Anybody out there?

  • gnosticism6794
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2011
      Hello.

      I am an avid student and admirer of the works of K. I ran across this group as the result of a search for K discussion boards. I am always looking for new and informative material on K.

      I noticed the newest messages on this board are old. I am wondering if this group is still functional.

      I wold love to participate in any discussions if currently ongoing. I am somewhat read up on K and feel I can contribute in many ways.

      Let me know via e-mail if there is anything I can do to help.

      Thank you

      Sincerely,
      DM