Re: [Kierkegaardians] Time

    Message 1 of 203 , Jul 15, 2010
      I'm sorry, Don, but I don't recall you responding to any of my previous posts in which I provided quotations and my readings with specific questions.  If you could point out post numbers in the archive, I'll look them up.  I don't deliberately intend to ignore any questions that you ask.

      Message 203 of 203 , Jul 17, 2010
        Don --

        When you get back, come up with some specific quotations that actually support your claims, or respond to the quotations I've already provided.