RE: [Kierkegaardians] Time

  • Don Anderson
    Message 1 of 203 , Jul 15, 2010

      Jim see below.

      Donald "Don" Anderson

      Email: don@...

      Home Phone: 808-961-6460

      Cell Phone: 808-896-2545

      From: kierkegaardians@yahoogroups.com [mailto:kierkegaardians@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of James Rovira
      Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 3:08 AM
      To: kierkegaardians@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Kierkegaardians] Time

       Yes, Don, that is right -- surely I misunderstand, as your writing is perfect, your word choice impossible to vary, and there is no possible ambiguity in anything that you have written.  And, surely, you have perfectly understood everything that I said in response.  So, surely I misunderstand...

      I would say that you are correct but it goes the other way as well.

      You say that I misunderstand what K is saying, but I have already given you quite a few direct quotations with my explanations, and you have not responded directly to those posts -- ever.  You need to demonstrate that you understand what I am saying before you can make that claim.  You've never made the effort, Don.

      Most of the time I don’t respond because I don’t see where the quotations fit into what you say it says. I often ask questions to have you respond to the effect it is obvious. Also there are so many of these so that I do not have time to respond in detail to both as unlike you I like to do some research and thinking before responding.

      Jim R

      On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 2:45 AM, Don Anderson <don@...> wrote:

      I look forward to your getting CA and giving me the lowdown on the moment.

      I guarantee you that you are totally missing what I am saying as you miss what K is saying. This is why you think I have not given my interpretation of CUP. It went over your head!!!

      Message 203 of 203 , Jul 17, 2010
        Don --

        When you get back, come up with some specific quotations that actually support your claims, or respond to the quotations I've already provided.