RE: [Kierkegaardians] Re: Issues of spirit, revelation and beginning

  • Don Anderson
    Message 1 of 203 , Jun 13, 2010

      Well whatever Jim, if you want to put it that way everything we are writing on this forum is abstract. Your replies are so turgid that no one knows what you are saying.

      What must be said at this point is that in the first place K is not talking about “knowing oneself” but rather “being oneself” and talk of knowing whatever kind is to obscure what he is getting at.

      Donald "Don" Anderson

      Email: don@...

      Home Phone: 808-961-6460

      Message 203 of 203 , Jul 17, 2010
        Don --

        When you get back, come up with some specific quotations that actually support your claims, or respond to the quotations I've already provided.