Re: [Kierkegaardians] Congratualtions, Dr Rovira

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2009
      Yep, it is, thanks, Don.  I anticipate withering critique from which I hope to learn a great deal :).  Best thing is, Continuum is a very good publisher. They actually have editors who actually edit the book.  Egad.  That's a rare thing these days, even among academic publishers.

      Jim R

      On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 6:31 PM, nancyanddonray <don@...> wrote:

      I see that your book "Blake and Kierkegaard: Creation and Anxiety" is scheculed for publication next June.

      Sincerely,
      Don Anderson