Congratualtions, Dr Rovira

  • nancyanddonray
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20 3:31 PM
      I see that your book "Blake and Kierkegaard: Creation and Anxiety" is scheculed for publication next June.

      Sincerely,
      Don Anderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 20 6:15 PM
        Yep, it is, thanks, Don.  I anticipate withering critique from which I hope to learn a great deal :).  Best thing is, Continuum is a very good publisher. They actually have editors who actually edit the book.  Egad.  That's a rare thing these days, even among academic publishers.

        Jim R