Re: What is the purpose of F&T

  • Donald Anderson
    Message 1 of 56 , Jul 5, 2009

      JimR, you said:

      You need to accept more responsibility for your careless use of
      language, Don. You did in fact say in a previous post, which I quoted
      in my last reply to you:
      I'm sorry I'm such an irresposible boob....

      Message 56 of 56 , Jul 8, 2009
        This is a good quotations supporting your point, Jim S. I'd suggest
        you be open to the possibility of contradictory language in K and ask
        yourself how you'd account for it, some of which is alluded to in the
        Exordium in FT. This is a standard Christian sentiment that's usually
        explained in terms of relative loves rather than positive hatred. K
        probably dislikes standard Christian treatments of the theme of
        "hating the world" and wants to confront his readers with the offense
        behind those words so they will have to confront the words rather than
        passively and safely accept them.

        Jim R