Re: [Kierkegaardians] Re: new to S. K. group too

    Message 1 of 131 , Apr 8, 2009
      You're alright Mark. I'm responding to the history of the group and
      not to you personally, even though your post did prompt the reminder.
      I apologize for not making that clear. Sarcasm is fine.

      Message 131 of 131 , May 7, 2009
        Don -- I'll visit the group page and try to hunt down previous
        to this list via email rather than the group page, so it's unnatural
        for me to include references to post numbers.