Re: [Kierkegaardians] Re: new to S. K. group too

  • Mark Woodworth
    Message 1 of 131 , Apr 8 10:18 AM
      Jim:
         I'm not sure what you mean by sock puppets, but I would hope there is enough of a sense of humor here to accommodate a little sarcasm. If it was my sarcasm that was regarded as bordering on a personal attack, it was not intended in that spirit.  I entered this group as "the next person" who is well aware of his own proclivety for pretence, and who is not at all sure that this pretence qualifies him for the task at hand, so I might have felt offended, but I didn't detect an offending spirit in the post I was responding to.

      Mark

      Message 131 of 131 , May 7, 2009
        Don -- I'll visit the group page and try to hunt down previous
        to this list via email rather than the group page, so it's unnatural
        for me to include references to post numbers.