Re: new to S. K. group too

  • jimstuart46
    Message 1 of 131 , Apr 8, 2009
      Mark,

      Good for you!

      Thinking is not easy for any of us. I am sure you are as well equipped as the next person.

      Both Kierkegaard and Nietzsche think and write subjectively, and I have gained a lot from reading both these writers. Once Kierkegaard's distinction between subjective thinking and objective thinking is appreciated, it is easy to tell which other philosophers write subjectively and which write objectively.

      In my attempts to think subjectively I am wary of three things: superstition, objective thinking and internet forums.

      Jim Stuart

      Message 131 of 131 , May 7, 2009
        Don -- I'll visit the group page and try to hunt down previous
        to this list via email rather than the group page, so it's unnatural
        for me to include references to post numbers.