Re Re: new to S. K. group too

  • jimstuart46
    Message 1 of 131 , Apr 6, 2009
      Ms Woody,

      It may be the very air you breath in, but are you happy breathing this air? Does it refresh and invigorate or choke and hurt?

      Do you have a need for the God of the Bible? Or is this God no longer relevant? Does the Bible inspire or bore? Are there better things to do than sit quietly at home reading the Bible?

      What needs re-tayloring? – The ancient creeds or your modern/post-modern consciousness?

      Jim S

      Message 131 of 131 , May 7, 2009
        Don -- I'll visit the group page and try to hunt down previous
        to this list via email rather than the group page, so it's unnatural
        for me to include references to post numbers.