Re: [Kierkegaardians] new to S. K. group too

    Message 1 of 131 , Apr 5, 2009
      Good to hear from you -- could you give us a preferred name so I could
      address you directly?

      Anyway, in my opinion, the issues you address (consciousness informed
      by science) begin with Locke in the 17thC and are very much in full
      swing by Kierkegaard's day, and that K was a respondent to these
      issues. Makes him very much our contemporary in my opinion, even
      though he died over 100 years ago.

      Jim R

      Message 131 of 131 , May 7 4:19 PM
        Don -- I'll visit the group page and try to hunt down previous
        to this list via email rather than the group page, so it's unnatural
        for me to include references to post numbers.