new to S. K. group too

  • ms.woody956
    Message 1 of 131 , Apr 4 3:17 PM
      I thought I would check it out here, not a lot of activity I see. I would be interested in knowing who the contemporary heirs of S.K. are; are such heirs Christians? Are their Catholics who read S.K.or is his Christian readership limited to Lutherans.
      I wonder if there are people out there standing on the same shacky ground as I am on, spiritualy, intellectualy and so on.Living in an age when consciousness is informed by science one may find that faith is in jeapordy, yet wasn't it so in S.K.'s time too? Or was the 19th the last century in which a Christian could still lay claim to an unquestionable measure of intellectual integrity?
      Message 131 of 131 , May 7, 2009
        Don -- I'll visit the group page and try to hunt down previous
        to this list via email rather than the group page, so it's unnatural
        for me to include references to post numbers.