Re: [Kierkegaardians] Re: Upcoming Publications

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 14, 2008
      Thanks, Don.  Your description of the Ashgate volumes you own makes me want to buy them myself.  Wouldn't be so bad if they weren't about $100 ea.  Gad!  Academic books.  I'd heard about the new Journals and Papers coming out.  If I recall, any chronological arrangement of the JP would be somewhat speculative -- didn't the people managing K's estate paste individual pages on boards and screw up the order -- and not all of them are dated?

      Jim R

      On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 9:12 PM, Donald Anderson <don@...> wrote:

      Hi, another important series is the 11 volume Journals and Notebooks of
      K being published in English by Princeton Press. It will essentially be
      a translation of the Danish edition. One of the major criticisms of the
      Hong six volume Journals and Papers was that it arranged the material by
      topic. This new series will be chronological.