Kierkegaard's Two Ages

  • Aaron Fehir
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2008
      Does anyone here happen to know whether the novel Two Ages by
      Gyllembourg has been translated into English? Or has does anyone
      happen to know how long the Danish volume is, so that I can perhaps
      translate it myself? Surely someone has done this already, even if it
      is not published. (Note: This is the novel that Kierkegaard reviews in
      his book Two Ages: A Literary Review.)

      Aaron