New to the group

  • xipetotec6@cox.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2008
      Hello,

      I am new and am wondering if it is true.......1 post in the last 4 months.
      I have joined dud mailing lists before on Yahoo and was wondering if that has become the case here? Anyway, looking forward to discuss the topics at hand, if anyone is still out there in Kierkegaard Land!
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2008
        Welcome to the group. Yes, it's been slow. Feel free to post your
        thoughts about Kierkegaard and see what happens...

        Jim R