Re: hi

  • roncriss
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2002
      You didn't leave a first name so I don't know what you want us to
      call you, but welcome to the group! I recommend K's Diary for those
      of you who can get it. I've found it the most straight-forward,
      profound and direct presentation of his beliefs I have found yet.
      Again, welcome!

      --- In kierkegaardians@y..., "righteous_fury2002" <lord_glendor@h...>