Re: The snake's sense

  • nnn88388
    Message 1 of 34 , Feb 29, 2008

      > By the way, Sir Nicholas, you had asked a question or rather put a
      > challenge on the table, well:
      >
      > What about: papaya?

      Meddy, Yea.

      Papaya would fit the snake_willy! It actually looks like a uterus filled with seeds. It's as good as a pomegranate. But does it grow in eastern Turkey?

      Message 34 of 34 , Mar 6, 2008
        Thanks for the response, Don. I've read a great deal of Reformation
        theology (as well as Anglican and neo-Orthodox) but I don't consider
        myself a Reformation Christian. I like Eastern Orthodox theology
        because it seems to unite the experiential and the theological, but I
        haven't read any in quite some time and would probably never attend an
        EO church.