Re: One Upbuilding Discourse

  • jimstuart46
    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 31 1:36 PM
      Don,

      Thank you for your comments on my post.

      I am very busy at present, but I should have some time to compose a
      reply to you in about a week to ten days' time.

      Jim
    • KTP
      Message 42 of 42 , Feb 11, 2008

        Hey You, I said CUT IT OUT!

        I mean it!

        :p

        P.S. Jim R; has the new semester started yet? Could you please send us a schedule of the classes you teach? Do you offer any on-line courses on copyright laws? I think Meddy and Fuseki may be interested (foreigners you know).  Willy though is old enough to move to Florida! If next semester you see a shriveled up old red-haired man come barreling in on his special Yamaha © Model HWY61'Trike Wheelchair', that may be Willy.

        NickL