Name Change

  • roncriss
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28 6:33 PM
      All,

      This group was originally formed as a Yahoo club. At that time this
      was the only club named "kierkegaardian" at Yahoo. There was
      apparently an eGroup with the same name, and when eGroups merged with
      Yahoo we were given the name "Kierkegaard2" to distinguish us. In
      order not to appear to be playing second fiddle to that group I have
      simply added an 's'. La!

      ~Ron~