Kierkegaard's Diary

  • roncriss
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2002
      All,

      I just found a book that is the most revealing of any of SK's works
      I've read. It is "The Diary of Soren Kierkegaard", edited by Peter
      Rhode. It is, for the most part, composed of short little excerpts of
      a few paragraphs in length. Perhaps because they were spontaneous, as
      opposed to his published writings, they are more to the point. They
      are certainly very profound and reveal aspects of Kierkegaard's
      thought that are new to me. I'll probably be posting short excerpts
      here from time to time. I would be delighted if they were to provide
      fuel for conversation!

      ~Ron~